When looking for a family dentist, you want someone who is experienced and good with kids. At Vellore Woods Dentistry, we offer the much needed attention to our clients. We make it our priority to deliver safe and proven dental services to children and adults.
While brushing and flossing regularly is crucial, your gums and teeth need extra care. According to healthline, preventative cleaning is one of the best ways to avert problems such as plaque build-up, tooth decay, and discoloration.
Our certified experts will clean your teeth with comprehensive care, and make sure your whole family is safe from gum disease.
Why Family Dentistry is Good for You
Family dentistry is a practice that specializes in addressing oral health at different stages of life. The ideal family dentist should be able to provide a wide range of services from routine fillings and cleaning to other specialized procedures such as crowns and bridges.
Vellore Woods Dentistry covers all dental services including cosmetic and restorative dentistry. This means our clients can get their issues resolved under our roof, without being referred to multiple dental offices.
Why Choose Vellore Woods Family Dentists?
1. Our dentists are trained to care for children
Unlike general dentistry, a family dentist must have special skills to handle young children. We have trained our dentists to make young children and early adolescents relax during the appointment.
If your child suffers from anxiety during every dental visit, our experts will help them overcome the fear. We provide a caring and gentle approach to make our patients feel comfortable.
2. State of the art facilities
We have modern equipment to make every dental procedure successful. Our clinic is family-friendly and meets all the required health standards. We will care for your family with the utmost respect from the time you all set foot in our clinic.
3. Genuine affordability
We understand how costly healthcare is to families, especially when there is a hereditary condition running in the family. Vellore Wood Dentistry is your go-to place whenever you want affordable dental care for your family.
4. Great customer service
At Vellore Woods Dentistry, we place an emphasis on providing top-tier customer service. We do this by offering transparent communication and flexible hours for appointments. We also ensure our patients get high-quality care by eliminating tedious wait times.
5. Emergency care
Dental emergencies can strike any time. We encourage families not to hesitate if there is a concern, and call us whenever they need help from trusted professionals.
Taking too long to have your injury treated can lead to severe dental conditions. At Vellore Woods Dentistry, we create time to treat emergency patients within 24 hours. Our support team is always on standby to respond to emergencies forwarded by our clients.
Our Payment Options
If your family is covered by any form of dental insurance, we will be more than glad to consider it. Our office accepts most dental insurances to make payment easier for patients. We also accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Debit Card payments. Our payment policy is guided by the Ontario Association Fee Guide.
We have a friendly support team ready to answer all questions regarding payments or any other service.
What to Expect
Vellore Woods Family Dentistry covers various services ranging from preventive dentistry, oral surgeries, and oral hygiene. When you contact us for assistance, we will handle your case with the necessary urgency it deserves. Some of the services you can expect include:
- Dental sealants and fluoride treatments– Dental sealants and fluoride treatments are useful in combating cavities. We recommend this treatment for children who are prone to cavities.
- Orthodontics– We will help you overcome irregularities in the jaws and teeth that normally result from poor dental hygiene and behaviour such as thumb sucking.
- Teeth cleaning – Plaque and tartar accumulates on your teeth despite thorough at-home dental care. This can lead to tooth decay or gum conditions such as gingivitis if left untreated. We recommend teeth cleaning by our experts. Our hygienist will clean your teeth thoroughly to remove all the plaque and tartar.
- Restorative dentistry– Tooth damage is common in both children and adults. If you’ve lost a tooth or in the past, you need to have it replaced. Failure to do so might lead to bacteria build-up or misalignment of surrounding teeth. We offer restorative dentistry to handle such problems at our dental office in Woodbridge, ON.
Need Quality Dental Care in Woodbridge?
Prioritizing your family’s oral health is crucial for loved ones of all ages. If you are searching for reliable professionals to handle your family’s dental needs, contact Vellore Woods Dentistry today. Our team will take care of any dental issues your family faces, and we will comfort you every step of the way.